Were back! Today were are dropping our second episode of Eat It Up, our biweekly podcast. Today on the show is Dining Rumor, the anonymous restaurant gossip blogger who was just recently on our site with our Buffalo Foodie feature and has been gaining a good amount of followers on twitter and facebook over the last couple of weeks. As restaurant junkies, we really enjoy reading about the latest rumors in the WNY dining scene and even the occasional interview or personal story.
Just a warning those who are listening to this podcast with speakers and/or around co-workers or small children, there is a little bit of profanity in the interview. Nothing too exciting or controversial, but just wanted to give a heads up. Also please excuse my um’s (for a second episode in a row) and stuffy nose during the interview.
We hope you enjoy the episode and subscribe to our podcast using the links below. Thank you!
- Direct Download Link
- Subscribe to iTunes
- Subscribe using anything else (Feed)
- Intro Music: Badly Drawn Boy “All Possibilities” [2002, Twisted Nerve Records]
- Outro Music: Washed Out “Soft” [2011, Sub Pop]
- Record Date: January 5, 2012
- Length: 46:37
- Producer: Tom “Biz-nasty” Burtless
- Local News Notes: Alice’s Kitchen, Pizza Junction and Sweet Tooth all closed.
- New Food Porns: NoNoo Ramen, Gordon Biersch, English Pork Pie Company
- Dining Rumor’s website
- The Eights “Crazyness”
- CORRECTION: It was a Philadelphia Restaurant Gossip Blogger Joshua Scott Albert [I said Chicago in the podcast]
- Dining Rumor Twitter account, Facebook account
- Interview the new owners of Rue Franklin, YouTube Audio interview
- Mike Andrzejewski (SeaBar/Cantina Loco) initial post and follow up by Mike himself and our interview with Mike