Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Require Reading: An authenticity roundtable conversation with prominent chefs, writers [Buffalo Spree]
- New Reviews: Sample [Buffalo News], O’Briens Smokehouse [Buffalo Spree], Liberty Hound [Buffalo.com]
- More English Pork Pie Love (Why Haven’t You Visited YET!!!) [Buffalo Rising]
- More details about The Buffalo Cakery’s business plan, menu options [Buffalo Rising]
- Niagara Falls Man tries to pay for Denny’s meal with Weed. Shocking. [Buffalo News]
- McDonald’s twitter account is standing up to the man. [Twitter]
- Could I do a Sunday Reading article without mentioning Pizza Hut doing something dumb [New York Times]
- Photos emerging from Compartir (aka the el Bulli guys new restaurant) [embelezzia.com]
- Bonnaroo’s Food Lineup! Food is the new Rock N Roll! [Eater]
- Kim Kardashian apologizes to the entire country of India for saying their food is disgusting [New York Post]
- Michael Bloomberg hates pop and hates freedom. [New York Times]
- Anthony Bourdain leaving Travel Channel to go to CNN, No Reservations is done. [Eater]
- Taco Bell dares to combine the worlds Mountain Dew and Mixology [Huffington Post]
- The Modernist Cuisine at Home is slightly affordable now [Amazon]