Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- New Restaurant Reviews:Saigon Cafe [Buffalo News], Peking Quick One [Buffalo Spree]
- A peak at the new menu for Mike A’s. Spoiler: it looks awesome, pricey and probably worth it [Buffalo Spree]
- The Larkin district continues to get cooler, now with a non-mobile “food truck”: Square 1 Sandwiches[Buffalo Rising]
- 62 Allen take #3 (Atmosphere @62, Fiddleheads), Madonna’s planning to open this September[Buffalo Rising]
- Coco by Le Metro opens their doors at 888 Main Street (@buffalofoodie)
- Kentucky Greg’s Orchard Park location closes their doors for good (Facebook)
- Rochester based BBQ Restaurant Sticky Lips wants to be in Buffalo [Buffalo Business First]
- Mighty Taco’s downtown Chippewa location to open on July 9th [Buffalo Business First]
- Watch & Read: Our video with Buffalo.com at English Pork Pie Company [Buffalo.com]
- Watch:Anthony Bourdain on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon [Hulu via Eater]
- Watch:Vancourver’s Sandwich Nazi (NSFW!) [Vimeo]
- Police in Boston are trying to catch a grease bandit. [Boston.com]
- Listen: Food is the New Rock Podcast (Episode 1 is with Jonathon Gold) [foodisthenewrock.com]
- Cover/Topics announced for Episode 4 of Lucky Peach [momofuku]
- David Chan has visited 6,000+ Chinese restaurants and has the excel sheet to prove it [La Weekly]