Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- New Restaurant Posts/Reviews: Galveston Steakhouse and Pub [Buffalo News], The Filling Station [Buffalo Spree], Pan American Grill & Brewery [Buffalo Rising], Mike A’s [Buffalo.com]
- Ben T tries Nick Tahou’s famous Garbage Plate [Buffalo.com]
- Prish from Sweet_ness 7 announces expansion plans for the west side [Facebook]
- Chef Bruce Wieszala is starting a Coppa, a cured meat shop and would like your help! [Kickstarter]
- Watch This: Side Dish with Christa Seychew at Mike A’s at the Hotel Lafayette [WKBW]
- RIP: Caz Coffee Cafe in South Buffalo [Buffalo.com]
- The Pizza Vending Machine is a thing. And it’s coming to the US. [Gawker]
- Watch This: Anthony Bourdain Makes The Nigroni [NBC]
- Small Alaskan town gets tricked into thinking a Taco Bell is coming [kyuk.org]
- Watch This: A Matter of Taste Trailer (released on DVD June 13th)
- Cooked squid inseminates woman’s mouth. Yep. [Death & Taxes]
- How an 11 Year Old Invented the Popsicle [Gawker]