Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Travel Channel headed to Lewiston this week, to air this July [Hungry For More]
- New Reviews: Mariachi de Oro [Buffalo News], Mike A’s at Hotel Lafayette [Buffalo Foodie]
- Lots of Noodles are coming to the Sidway Building [Buffalo Rising]
- Snooty Fox celebrates 5 years of helping old rich guys pick up young 20 somethings [Buffalo.com]
- JJ’s Red Hots is bringing some Buffalo dogs down to North Carolina [Buffalo.com]
- Hipsters are helping increase the craze for canned beer. [Bloomberg]
- McDonald’s in London to have “Mad Men inspired” uniforms for Olympics [The Daily Meal]
- Deep Fried Cereal is a thing and people are somehow shocked. [ABC News]
- When should you buy certain fruits? Here’s an infographic to help! [Explore]
- Porkitos look amazing. [Nom Nom Paleo]
- Drink up! Preggo’s out there [io9]
- German Supermarket Offers Free Groceries to Naked Shoppers [Gawker]
- Watch This: Behind the Scenes of a McDonald’s photoshoot (in Canada)