Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Andrew Galarneau visits Western Door and Big Vinny’s [Buffalo News]
- Mixology is what it is. Awesome review from Ben Siegel [Buffalo News]
- Opening This Week: D’Avolio Kitchen, Smoke On The Water
- RIP North, I never got to try you out. [Facebook]
- Side Dish with Christa Seychew: Firemen in the Kitchen [WKBW]
- Gatur’s Ethiopian is coming to Allentown [Buffalo Rising]
- McDonald’s advertising in the 70′s was kind of racist. [Hypervocal]
- Gwynedd & Guy is like Julie & Julia except with bad food [gwyneddandguyproject.tumblr.com/]
- InBev continues to grow, buys Corona/Modelo [Wallstreet Journal]
- Graham Elliot kicks out journalist mid meal [Eater Chicago]
- Jonathan Gold talks about the upcoming fois gras ban [LA Times]
- Is Pink Milk destroying your children? Are you really that surprised? [Guardian]
- Watch This: How to make a really good Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich [Chow]
- Watch This Too: Why You Should Spiral Cut Your Hot Dog [Chow]