Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Ben Tsujimoto loves to judge sausage, at the Taste of Buffalo [Buffalo.com]
- Julia Burke sums up the new breweries that have arrived/are coming to WNY [Buffalo Spree]
- Brad Riter, Chris Smith and Alan Bedenko talk about the Taste of Buffalo [Trending Buffalo]
- Dinosaur BBQ hopes to be inside of you by Fall of 2013 [YNN]
- Andrew Galarneau stops by Chester’s Cajun Grill in East Amherst [Buffalo News]
- Watch This: Chris & Valerie from the Roaming Buffalo on Winging It [CW23]
- Watch This: Pete & Teddy from Lloyd Taco Trucks on Winging It [CW23]
- Chef Lorenia Garcia is a real catch [Eater]
- Ottavia Bourdain (Anthony’s wife) eats an insane amount of meat, here’s her diet [Grubstreet NY]
- Ever wanted to know how YOU could make your own Big Mac? [Aggregate]
- Happy 75th Birthday Krispy Kreme!! [Gizmodo]
- Apples that never brown sounds like a bad idea [Newser]
- Olympics + Coporations = Crazy Ass Sh*t [Times Opinion]
- Man arrested for selling child porn through a Wendy’s Drive Thru [NBC 5]
- Some California restaurants are finding loopholes around this whole fois gras ban [Eater]
- Watch This: A Burger King burger with 1,000 slices of cheese, why not?
- Watch This: A Brother’s last wish, to tip a pizzeria waitress $500
- Watch This: Make your party better with The Green Beast