Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Dinosaur BBQ is coming to Franklin St in summer 2013 [Hungry For More]
- Andrew Galarneau stopped by Falafel Bar’s new location [Buffalo News]
- Panera is taking over the old Blockbuster on Elmwood [Buffalo Rising]
- Erie County Fair is finding new ways for you to feel disgusting [Buffalo.com]
- Wegman’s is bringing the self checkout world to some of their WNY stores [Buffalo.com]
- The annoying world of Elmwood Village and their zoning rules/guidelines [Buffalo News]
- Ivy Knight had a pretty good time at the Taste of Buffalo [Swallow]
- Amy’s Place is going to enter the Food Truck world, soonish [Facebook]
- Watch This:Side Dish heads to Woody’s Beach Club and Taqueria [WKBW]
- This 1652 Ad about Coffee is pretty detailed [Hyper Vocal]
- Chick-Fil-A really wants people to know, he’s not in favor of gay marriage [Huffington Post]
- Why your Lobster roll isn’t going to be 1/2 price this year [Gothamist]
- Sylvia Woods (owner of Harlem’s Sylvia’s), passes away [Wall Street Journal]
- Charlie Palmer Apologizes for serving Ottavia Bourdain a crappy steak [Eater]
- Bourdain cancels shoot in Chicago Hot Dog stand last minute [Eater Chicago]
- Photographs of meals from famous novels [22 Words]
- Watch This: Eleven Madison Park & The NoMd, Made Nice
- Watch This: Eric Ripert’s new YouTube TV Show “On The Table”. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Watch This: “Mixologist” by Fog and Smog