Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Mike A gives a deserving smackdown to an ‘anonymous’ internet critic [Hungry For More]
- Order your Buffalo Delicious City Print now! [Kickstarter]
- Andrew Galarneau gets his Vietnamese on at Pho Saigon [Buffalo News]
- Cheap Eats hits up Dockside Inn in North Tonawanda [Buffalo News]
- Larkin Square gets cooler with a Customer Ice Cream Cart [Buffalo Rising]
- Ben T covers the fattest food options at the Erie County Fair [Buffalo.com]
- Ben T covers the “healthiest” food options at the Erie County Fair [Buffalo.com]
- Kaydara Noodle Bar opens up in the Sidway building! [Facebook]
- Check out what you missed at the last IN event [Land of Peapodriot]
- Watch This: Side Dish with Rich Tilyou of T-Meadow Farms & Carmelo’s
- Papa John vows to raise pizza prices if Obamacare goes into effect [Dog and Pony]
- Wendy’s in Japan has a Lobster & Caviar Burger. Really. [Gawker]
- TaskRabbit will get San Fransicans the In-N-Out Burger they need. [TNW]
- Every frat should own these shot glasses. [FoodBeast]
- Women picks up the tab for an entire Denny’s, costs $300. [CBS]
- Denny’s to open a “Flagship” location in Vegas [Eater]
- The food truck vs brick and mortar wars are still going on across the US [Wall Street Journal]
- Watch This: How a Slush Machine Works