Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Andrew Galarneau hits up Amaretto Bistro in Williamsville [The Buffalo News]
- The Filling Station in the Larkin District gets “Cheap Eats-ed” [The Buffalo News]
- Kenmore man becomes first person to wear Lacoste and compete in an eating contest [Buffalo.com]
- Katie Costello from Buffalo.com channels her inner Hungry Hungry Buffalo [Buffalo.com]
- Five Guys adding locations to Hamburg, North Buffalo later this year [Facebook]
- People in North Korea can eat pizza once again. [Slice]
- Some suggestions on date locations for Foodies [Buffalo Spree]
- Sriracha Rooster Sauce Popcorn. Finally. [Dooby Brain]
- LA Restaurant gives discounts to customers who leave cell phones at the door [LA Times]
- Andy Ricker to close Pok Pok Wing, open Pok Pok Phat Thai [NY Times]
- Check out this ridiculous Rene Redzepi magazine cover from Clase Premier Magazine [BLOGOLPEAVISA]
- Watch This: How to properly eat a watermelon.