Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Buffalo Foodie Julia Burke checks out San Marco [Buffalo Spree]
- Village Beer Merchant to open a second location on Hertel Ave [Buffalo News]
- The Story Behind Deb’s Delights [Buffalo Spree]
- Kentucky Greg’s is a great cheap eats, confirmed by Rachel Fix Dominguez [Buffalo Spree]
- NT’s Smoke On the Water is featured on this week’s episode of Side Dish [WKBW]
- Pictures from the Taste of South Buffalo [Buffalo.com]
- More details about Allentown’s upcoming Italian restaurant Madonna’s [Buffalo.com]
- Butterwoods is making progress in the Lafayette Hotel [Buffalo Rising]
- Code Blu serving some healthy treats in Allentown [Buffalo Rising]
- Viking Lobster opens their patio, raw bar [Buffalo Rising]
- On the line: Chef Michael Obarka from Lombardo’s [Buffalo Spree]
- Jay-Z sues ex-chef of 40/40 club over chicken wing recipe [Page Six]
- Black licorice recalled because of lead, not because it’s disgusting [Huffington Post]
- The 8 Weirdest Food Museums in the World [Food Republic]
- How we can save the world by eating bugs and drinking urine [Wired]
- Tilman Fertita made a billion dollars with ‘meh’ food [Forbes]
- Johnathon Vilma bans Roger Goodell from Miami restaurant [USA Today]