Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- The latest on White Cow Dairy’s shop coming to Lexington [Buffalo Rising]
- Andrew Galarneau visits Lockport’s d’Vine Wine Bar [Buffalo News]
- WJ Morrissey’s closing up for good, selling off their equipment [Buffalo.com]
- Andrew Galarneau heads to Williamsville to try out the Irishman [Buffalo News]
- Joey Chestnut sets Chicken Wing eating record in Buffalo [Buffalo.com]
- Four Arrested in Hamburg Outback Steakhouse robbery from 2011 [Buffalo News]
- Niagara Falls bartender arrested for selling cocaine [Niagara-Gazette]
- A look at school lunches by Nina Barone (aka Buffalo Foodie) [Buffalo Spree]
- Christa Seychew’s Yum round up featuring Bacchus, Taste of East Aurora, Nose to Tail Dinner [Buffalo Spree]
- Mazurek’s new owner merges tradition and technology [Buffalo.com]
- Firehouse Subs gets the Cheap Eats visit [Buffalo News]
- Buy your own jar of Ron F**ING Swanson BBQ Sauce now [Amazon]
- Taco Bell sold 200 million Dorito Tacos. Let that sink in. [OC Register]
- Check out this sweet edible Cookie Coffee Cup [Laughing Squid]
- McDonald’s to open in India, offer meat-free menu [Huffington Post]
- Utah Mom potty trains child at a restaurant [KSEE 24]
- VMA Swag Bag contains Hot Pockets, not a Jim Gaffigan joke [The Daily Meal]
- Ben & Jerry’s Sues Porn Company [The Daily Meal]
- Apparently teaser trailers for restaurants are a thing now [Eater NY]