Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Ben T gets his hands on Buffalo’s newest food truck, Knight Slider [Buffalo.com]
- Trader Joe’s is coming to Buffalo, probably not coming to Kenmore tho [Hungry For More]
- Mighty Taco is opening their North Tonawanda location on Oct 8th [Mighty Taco FB Page]
- Find out where you can learn to get your canning on this fall/winter [Buffalo Spree]
- Kung Food is a good choice for eaters on a budget [Buffalo Spree]
- Heading out to Medina for some reason? Check out Zambistro [Buffalo Spree]
- Another Medina restaurant review! This time Country Club Family Restaurant [Buffalo News]
- Learn a little bit more about Mike A’s Bar Manager Tony Rials [Buffalo Spree]
- Andrew Galarneau gives Mike A’s a 10 out of 10 [Buffalo News]
- More pictures of Andrew’s meal on his blog [Hungry For More]
- Rocco’s burrata sounds pretty damn good [Buffalo News]
- Loughran’s (Amherst) is the rare bar that can please everyone [Buffalo News]
- McDonald’s to put calorie counts on drive thru/counter menus [Reuters]
- Comedian Josh Sankey to travel across the US and will barter using just bacon [Death & Taxes]
- Red Robin to serve beer milkshakes in “honor” of Oktoberfest [Cultso]
- Watch the 1st lecture of Harold McGee and Dave Arnold at Harvard [Eater]
- Jose Andres is the culinary advisor for NBC’s Hannibal, why not? [Washington Post]
- Midtown Lunch live blogs the the first lunch service of Guy Fieri’s new Time Square Restaurant [Midtown Lunch]
- How to make Nutella tootsie rolls [The Food in My Beard]