Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Andrew Galarneau’s top 10 ethnic dishes articles is a MUST READ [Buffalo News]
- Andrew also stopped by North Buffalo’s Taj Grill [Buffalo News]
- Toronto’s own Ivy Knight really enjoyed Cantina Loco [Swallow Food]
- Mario Williams joins the ranks of Michael Peca, Doug Flutie and Terrell Owens [Buffalo.com]
- O’Briens Smokehouse in Hamburg will close up this week, consolidate to their Eden location [Facebook]
- An epic Foie Gras dinner is going on this Monday (tomorrow) at Seabar [Buffalo.com]
- Rocco Termini is bringing a new restaurant to Ellicott? (scroll down) [Buffalo Rising]
- Momofuku Noodle Bar / Shoto opens in Toronto [Eater]
- Vince Young somehow spent $5 a week at Cheesecake Factory [Outkick the Coverage]
- Nick Offerman’s Slam Poem to Bacon [College Humor]
- Watch how Ramen noodles are made [Food Republic]
- 20 Sandwiches that you need to eat in NYC [Eater NY]
- 50 Shades of Chicken is a real thing [fiftyshadesofchicken.com]
- Peeled Bananas are being sold as a thing [Australian Times]