Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Anne goes to Duff’s for some Wings, Beer, Fries and a Burger [Land of Peapodriot]
- Andrew Galarneau goes to Betty’s and understands the hype [Buffalo News]
- Apparently cheese smuggling is a big thing in Niagara Falls [Buffalo.com]
- Amherst vs Food Trucks, didn’t we already do this? [Buffalo News]
- All four Momofuku restaurants in Toronto are now open, wait in line now [Eater]
- Local blogger Julia Andrews gets some HuffPo love [Buffalo Spree]
- Take a look at Madonna’s progress (former Atmosphere@62, Fiddleheads) [Buffalo.com]
- Make your own bacon at home. Do it. [Buffalo News]
- Partner’s Pizza in Tonawanda gets the Cheap Eats treatment [Buffalo News]
- Nickel City Cupcake Challenge announces competitors, judges; goes on sale Oct 1 [Brown Paper Tickets]
- Take a look at KFC Japan’s Deep Fried Mash Potatoes [Eater]
- Butt Chugging Wine is apparently a thing that college kids do [WREG]
- Watch David Chang get real on MSG at the MAD Symposium [MAD]
- Gronk Flakes are a real thing [Buffalo.com]
- Katy Perry ate at Sukiyabashi Jiro. Katy Perry. [Eater]
- Get your drink underwater in the Indian Ocean at Subsix [Luxury Launches]