Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Sinful Restaurant are making some changes [Buffalo.com]
- Amy’s Truck unveils their menu, will debut soon! [Facebook]
- Liberty Hound to stay open this fall and winter [Buffalo Rising]
- Chef Ross Warhol to cook at the James Beard House [Buffalo News]
- Pictures from Ross’s 3rd Praxis dinner [Hungry For More]
- Steampunk Cider is pretty delicious and is only getting more popular [Buffalo News]
- Chick-N-Pizza Works sells a really really big pizza [Buffalo News]
- Andrew G visits North Tonawanda’s Remington Tavern [Buffalo News]
- Grab yourself a delicious/homegrown turkey for Thanksgiving [Buffalo Spree]
- Plan your weekend accordingly with these October food events [Buffalo Spree]
- Chocolate Chip S’More Cookies is a great idea, someone make these for me now [DailyWhat]
- Dorito seasoning is also a great idea, I will be in a Rascal scooter in 6 months [DailyWhat]
- Daniel Boulud opens’ first Toronto Restaurant this week [The Star]
- Check out Esquire’s Best New Restaurants for 2012 [Esquire]
- You are never more then 170 miles away from a Starbucks [If We Assume]
- Thomas Jefferson: America’s First Foodie? [Chicago Tribune]