Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrap-up: This week we visited Peking Quick One and tried out their secret homestyle menu, tried Ethiopian cuisine at Allentown’s Gatur’s, talked to Chef DJ Cook from Sample, asked Dr. Ooo about his favorite eats in Buffalo and tried some fancy ketchup.
- Check out pics from the Food Truck Rodeo [Buffalo.com]
- More information about Allentown’s upcoming Mexican restaurant [Buffalo Rising]
- Ben T talks to Lagerhaus 95 about their new chef, menu, plan [Buffalo.com]
- Watch Tony Rials from Mike A’s make The Violet Fizz [Buffalo Spree]
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute looks pretty awesome [Buffalo Spree]
- Picky Eater checks out Charlie O’Briens, has suggestions for owners [Picky Eater in Buffalo]
- Three Star Family serves a good breakfast in North Collins [Buffalo News]
- Hertel Ave’s Canvas @ 1206 offers jazz and some decent flavors [Buffalo News]
- Natalie’s serves some vegan specialties for the local UB kids [Buffalo News]
- Amherst native Corey Siegel gets some press on Eater [Eater]
- 13 Fast Food Menu Items with a creepy cult following [Yahoo]
- David Chang talks about the idea of ‘home’ [Wallstreet Journal]
- The Best Sushi Restaurants in the US [Travel + Leisure]
- Dave McMillan shows Vice all the best boozy spots in Montreal [Vice]
- Dad Boner’s take on the next Guy Fieri menu [Craigslist]