Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- We are honored to be mentioned in this article, check out Buffalo vs Cleveland by Andrew G [Buffalo News]
- Louie’s on Elmwood goes up in flames, about $200K in damages [Buffalo News]
- Saturday Brunch is coming to Black Rock Kitchen & Bar [Buffalo Rising]
- JJ Richert brings iPad menus to Torches [Buffalo News]
- Andrew G checks out Serene Gardens in Grand Island [Buffalo News]
- Peg’s Place in Hamburg gets Cheap Eats-ed [Buffalo News]
- Joe’s Deli is opening a 2nd location in the old Off The Wall, Ben T has photos too! [Buffalo.com]
- Zillycakes will be closing their doors for good this March [Buffalo.com]
- Pop Up Peruvian Dinner is taking place next week [Buffalo Foodie]
- Chef Bruce Wieszala will teach you how to break down a pig, check it out [Brown Paper Tickets]
- These people are the worst, see their “menu modifications” [LA Weekly]
- Sometime this year, you could be eating Sriracha flavored Lays Chips [Yahoo]
- Lucky Peach Issue 6 has a cover and theme! [McSweeney's]
- Check out a sneak peak of Wylie Dufresne’s newest restaurant, Alder [NY Times]
- The Mom and Pop story behind Panda Express [CNN Money]