This week is a special edition of the podcast, Tom is taking a turn as the host and interview Donnie and Alli about their recent 10 day vacation to Italy. They talk about avoiding tourist traps, how to find a good gelato stand, where to find good restaurant recommendations, how gorgeous Venice can be without tourists and how many movies you can watch on an 8 hour plane ride.
Look for more posts about their Italy trip on the site this week, focusing on the restaurants they visited in Rome, Venice and Florence.
Quick edit, when we talk about All’antico Vinaio Alli mistakenly says its in Venice. It’s actually in Florence, she misspoke.
- Direct Download Link
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe using anything else (Feed)
- Record Date: 8/12/13
- Length: 43:20
- Intro Music: Editors “Bullets”
- Outro Music: Broken Social Scene “Fire Eye’d Boy”
- Producer: Tom Burtless (who’s also the host)
- Our posts for Italy will be coming later this week, in the meantime check out our facebook gallery.