101. The Magnum Challenge (Chick-N-Pizza Works, Cheektowaga, NY) – With a partner you have to finish a 44 slice, 29″ pizza with atleast one topping in 60 minutes. No Bathroom breaks allowed. Free unlimited soft drinks (pop). If you win, the pizza is free and each eater will receive a $25 gift card to Chick-N-Pizza Works. Episode Shot: 8/9/11, Episode Aired: 11/7/11. Watch the Episode Here!
102. Amateur Chicken Wing Eating Contest (National Wing Fest 2011, Buffalo, NY) – Compete with almost a dozen locals in eating as many chicken wings as possible in 10 minutes on the Main Stage at the 2011 National Wing Festival at Coca Cola Field. The top three finishers each get some type of medal/trophy. Episode Shot: 9/3/11, Episode Aired: 11/15/11. Watch the Episode Here!
103. Maximum Brain Freeze Challenge (King Condrell’s, Kenmore, NY) – Eat 10 scoops of ice cream, two bananas, strawberry topping, pineapple topping, nuts and home made whip cream in 1 hour. No bathroom breaks allowed. If you complete the challenge you win a T-Shirt and get the $30 sundae for free. Episode Shot: 10/3/11, Episode Aired: 11/22/11. Watch the Episode Here!
104. The Barrel (Brawler’s Back-Alley Deli, Buffalo, NY) – In 60 minutes you have to eat a mammoth 3.5 lbs sandwich made up of Ham, Roast Beef, Turkey, Salami, Capicola, Pastrami and Corn Beef. That’s not including 2 slices of American, Swiss, Provolone, Pepperjack and Cheddar with Lettuce, Tomato, Coleslaw all between 3 Slices of Rye Bread. And don’t forget the Pickle on the side. Again, you can’t leave the area while trying to finish the sandwich. If you finish you get your picture taken and put on their Wall of Fame. Episode Shot: 11/11/11, Episode Aired: 11/29/11. Watch the Episode Here!
201. Soup-fest Eating Challenge (Buffalo Soup-Fest, Cheektowaga, NY) – Eat as much of the mystery soup as you possibly can in front of the large Soup-Fest crowd! For 2012′s challenge the four competitors had to eat as much butternut-squash bisque as they could in 10 minutes. Two of the four competitors were disqualified for puking, it was intense. Winner gets a plaque and a tummy ache. Episode Shot: 1/29/12. Episode Aired: 3/7/12. Watch the episode here!